The Maui School Garden Network site is about helping school projects share knowledge and experiences. Some schools inquire about how to have their own school pages. We call this a project (could be one or more schools under one umbrella) and yes you can absolutely have your own project. But set up does take a little time and we’ll need to charge you for that and small yearly maintenance fee. Here’s the basics:
- Your own LANDING PAGE (see South Maui School Garden Project)
- Up to 5 of your own categories. Categories allow you to organize your posts (News, Events, Planning Documents). You can also post in the MSGN categories so all can see.
- A personalized contact form – Get emails without worrying about SPAM.
- Your own menu items
- Set up project to take donations through Paypal
- Unlimited Posts and updates
- Access to instructions and videos on using the site and making the most of it!
All this for a low setup charge of just $99. Get started today!
In addition the following can be set up to meet your schools’ needs for additional fees.
- A domain that goes directly to your landing page.
- A Google Calendar with links and connections on the site.
- A Flickr Account to enable easy use of photo slide shows.
- Defined group in the MSGN MailChimp account so that people can register for newsletters and project updates. (more info coming soon!)
- YouTube Account (for videos)
- Facebook Page (w/Facebook Widgit on your landing page)
- Twitter Account (w/Twitter stream on your landing page)
- A Posterous Account – enables members to send an email with status and photos where items will automatically get posted to your category.
All services supported by Kaiscapes, LLC.